granolagirl
Hey there! I have a room with 2 Queen beds reserved ( I was thinking 2-4 people) if anyone is interested in bunking together. I have it reserved the 2-6 so I have some extra time to spend in D.C. If you are interested in staying all or just some of the nights, feel free to reach out. My # is 6147958623 and my e-mail is granolagirlmeetsworld@gmail.com
Dawn
Hi, Chelsea--

I booked a room but can cancel if you still need a roommate.  However, I want a bed and would prefer just 2 in the room.

Karen   410-721-0657
AbiN
Hi! I'll be at the Conference from the 3rd-6th and would love to share a room as the cost will go down. Also, I don't mind getting a rollaway!

Since I'm from Toronto, Canada it maybe easier to contact me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abicnathan

Abi N.
Katie
Hi ladies,

I'm also from Toronto and looking to share a room with 1-3 other people. I'd prefer my own bed and not too many people in a room. Message me if you're interested.

Thanks!
Katie D
mdello
Hi Chelsea, I'm a 24 year old male looking to stay from the 3rd to the 6th (3 nights). I have a sleeping bag and am very happy to sleep on a couch. Please message me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Michael
Liefy
Hey Michael, 
I'm doing the floor space option to keep cost down. Already have a group of three together, don't know each other outside of Facebook. Would like another couple people to complete the group. 
adarkalter
Hi Liefy, 
I messaged you privately but in case you didn't see - I'm interested in sharing a room with more people to get the cost down.

If any other people also want to share let me know!
EcodogsandCats
I am interested in sharing a room with one other woman. Does anyone already have a room booked? You can message me @deltafarrington@gmail.com
Delta Farrington

Add a Website Forum to your website.