LaurenB
I'm excited!  This is my first time attending the AR Conference!
I am a quiet, professional woman wanting a roommate to
share the expense.  Feel free to contact me : Lauren, 410.371.5948
Lauren M Bateman
Dawn
Hi, Lauren!

I registered for the conference and also booked a room.  However, I can cancel if you are still interested in a roommate.  I want a bed, and I am not interested in having more than 2 in the room.

Karen    410-721-0657
AbiN
Hi! I'll be at the Conference from the 3rd-6th and would love to share a room as the cost will go down. Also, I don't mind getting a rollaway!

Since I'm from Toronto, Canada it maybe easier to contact me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abicnathan

Abi N.
ramaganesan

Hi there, we also have a couple of people interested in sharing a room. We do not have to be together! The other person doesn't mind sharing up to 6 people per room. 

I would prefer to share just with one other person or two more at the most.

LaurenB
I'm not going after all.  Have fun!  Lauren B.
Lauren M Bateman
gchange
Hi, I'm Gracie and I'm interested in rooming as well. Are you still looking for people? Thanks
Grace
Katie
If anyone is interested in sharing a room with one other person I'd be happy to share, message me. I do want my own bed and not too many other people in a room.
Katie D
EcodogsandCats
Katie,

Have you found someone to room with yet? I will be there Wed night through Sunday morning.

Delta
Delta Farrington
EcodogsandCats
I would like to just have 2 people in a room, I need a bed. Is there anyone who already has a room and wants to share? If not we could get a room close by.

Delta
Delta Farrington