phiko
Excited for my third time at ARNC! I just reserved a double (2 queen beds) room at the Courtyard Marriott from Wed 8/2 checking out Mon morning 8/7. I'm looking for 3 ppl to share with me. $30 per person per night - Ideally, you're in for the whole conference, but not required. If more ppl are interested - up to 5, plus me - then I'll reduce the rate to $20 but not everyone will have a proper bed. May need to check for a rollaway bed or crash on the floor. Let me know if interested and please pass this along to anyone who still needs a room. Please email me at pkozub@aol.com or text 301-659-1436. Thanks.
ohorvat
Hi, I'm interested in sharing a double (2 queen beds) room at the Courtyard Marriott with you. Please contact me at (516)287-0150 or at ohorvat1@gmail.com. Thank you.
Olga
adamhoffman
I'm a 29 year old male, also looking for a room share! My preference is to share a room at the main hotel (which I know is full), but if that doesn't work out, then I would be interested to share at the Marriott. What you describe sounds good. I would be from Thursday night to checking out Monday. 

My cell is 314-608-1596, and email adamhoffman5@gmail.com

Adam
EcodogsandCats
I am still looking for a room share. I want to many people because I need a bed, would prefer another woman.
949-413-9393
Delta
Delta Farrington
phiko
Hey all. Thanks for all the responses so far. If you're interested, please email me at pkozub@aol.com or text 301-659-1436. (I'm not replying on this forum.) I've had several inquiries so far: Two women can share one queen bed and I'll be in the other with either another male or a female. I can only guarantee bed space for the first three people who commit. After that, floor space will be offered. Thanks for your interest.
EcodogsandCats
Hi Philipe, I just made arrangements to share a room with another woman and possibly one more so I think I am good! Thanks
Delta Farrington
Liefy
FYI you may be able to get the cheap rate at the main hotel still. 
WayneManzur
Liefy, This is true. I just got a room for only $15 more than the group rate. Sigh... I was freaking out! lol

Add a Website Forum to your website.