sharecares
I've made reservations in my name (Share Bond) and looking for 1, 2, or 3 others to share the room on those nights only.  It will get too confusing if one is only there the first 2 nights and another on the last 2 nights.

It is $162/night including taxes and would be split accordingly.  The normal rate is $206/night).  I will have a dog or two there with me.

My organization is CA Animal Rescue c-a-r-e-s.org.
Share Bond
sharecares
If two to a room, it would be $81/night each.  Three $54/night each.  Four $40.50/each.  My Facebook pages are Share L. Bond and for the rescue C.A.R.E.S. (California Animal Rescue and Education Sanctuary)
Share Bond
sharecares
One week prior to arrival, I would like the amount paid in full.  Don't want to scramble around last minute trying to find a replacement.  Thanks.  Look forward to getting to know you.
Share Bond
cniroo
I am interested, I sent you a message on fb!
-Cathy
Roger
I am interested but I have 2 huskies who are very friendly with both people and other dogs.
veda_AR_2018
Hi Share..
I've got a room booked with two double beds - myself and a female long-time vegan activist. Want to share with us or maybe we an cancel once of our rooms? Email me - veda@wavecable.com  
Veda Stram