gchange
Hi everyone,
My name is Gracie and I'm currently a peta2 campus rep in Pomona and I'm looking for roommates to share a room with from 8/3-8/6. I'm looking for 4-5 other people so costs will be cheaper. If you're interested in rooming, please reach out. Thanks
Grace
Katie
Hi Grace, if you're interested in sharing with one or two other people I'd be interested. I'd like my own bed and not have too many people in a room 3-4 max.
Katie D
Liefy
If you're interested in going with the cheap $20 a night room there are 3 of us looking for a couple more people. 
phiko
Hey all - if you're still looking, I booked the Courtyard Marriott from 8/2-8/7 (checkout in the morning). If any of you are interested, let me know ASAP. Thanks, Philippe
marystesha
Are you still looking for roommates? I just got the ok from my boss to go!
RebeccaA
Hi Gracie,

I am waiting to hear back about another room, and so am looking in case that one or another post, does not come through.  

I arrive Thursday. A bed or half a bed would be great. 

Thank you,
Becky   tiloshuman@gmail.com   512-787-8390 CST
Rebecca J. Allen
EmilyB
Hi Gracie,
Do you still need a roommate?
Thanks,
Emily
Emily Barnett
juliewaldroup
If anyone on this thread still has an extra bed in a room, or wants to split the cost of a room at the Courtyard Marriott, please message me. Prefer 2-3 max in a room total. Prefer female roommates if possible. Email me at juliewaldroup@gmail.com
Thanks
Julie
phiko
Emily - If you still need lodging, we'll gladly share our room with you.
Julie - My offer stands in case you need a backup plan.  We currently have three in our room: me and two females.
I'll be on the go all day tomorrow, thus my responses may be delayed.  Best to reach me tonight, or tomorrow by phone call or text.
Philippe Kozub   pkozub@aol.com  301-659-1436

Add a Website Forum to your website.