shootanimalswithcameras
I'm a 29-year-old male who will be attending the conference this year as an exhibitor and I booked a room with two queen sized beds.  I'll be traveling to the conference alone so there's still an extra bed available in my room.  If one person wants the other bed then we can split the total charge for the room in half or if a couple wants the bed then we can split the total charge in thirds.  

I first off want to make sure that my roommate(s) is vegan and I also prefer that they aren't the intersectional SJW type.  That's really all I care about.
AnimaliaEarth44
Hi, I'd definitely be interested and don't mind splitting the cost. I'm a 24-year-old (almost 25) male vegan. Definitely am not the intersectional SJW type, so no worries there. If you would like to, send a message on here.
Katie
Hello,

I am a 32 year old female vegan from Toronto, Canada. This is my first time attending an AR conference. I'm not sure what "SJW" means, but I only want a person to share the cost of a room with, nothing else (nothing "inappropriate"). I would prefer fewer people in a room and want my own bed. Let me know if we can work something out.

Katie
Katie D

Add a Website Forum to your website.