EmilyB
Hi, is anyone interested in the 20/night room share? We can have up to 6 people! I would prefer and all-female room but co-ed is fine too! I'm a student at Oregon State University and a Peta campus rep. 
Emily Barnett
lmsarah
 Hello Emily!
I am a Peta campus rep from Michigan and am interested in rooming with you! I have a friend coming too but she is not a rep. Are you going to the summit too?
Sarah
Sarah Merrifield
EmilyB
Awesome! Yeah I am going to the summit as well. [smile] Hopefully we can get two or three more people.
Emily Barnett
Darteous
I'll be joining the co ed room. I imagine they'll have enough people for an all female and a co ed room as the event gets closer.
Alexander Herpst
alexmeyer

Hi! I am also a campus rep for PETA from Michigan State University! I am interested in sharing a room. Add me on facebook? https://www.facebook.com/you.love.alex.meyer

mattlautner
I plan on attending the conference and would be happy to share a room! I was a peta2 youth advisor last year, and an intern at The Humane League. Feel free to text me! 
Matt Lautner (513)-500-1953
namakirtan
I am attending the conference and would like to share a room.
namaseva@gmail.com

Nama   (850)-851-7498
lmsarah
Is there room in your room for Sunday night only? 
Sarah Merrifield
AbiN
Hi! I'll be at the Conference from the 3rd-6th and would love to share a room as the cost will go down. Also, I don't mind getting a rollaway!

Since I'm from Toronto, Canada it maybe easier to contact me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abicnathan

Abi N.
Darteous

@Abi Your comment sounds like you mean to share the room with one or two people. In such case this is the wrong spot to comment. This is for the people looking to get a room with about 5 other people and sleeping on the floor, and maybe play r/p/s for the bed. It was mentioned on the website that the rollaway will cost an additional $10.

Alexander Herpst
ashleyzebro
I'm interested, have you already found six people? I am 22 year old female from NY [smile]

-------------------------
Ashley Zebro
Liefy
I'm totally interested in sharing a room. Male/37. I'm very active with the Save Movement and DXE and the animal rights student group at Colorado State University. I have a Facebook messenger group going. Would love to add others to it as most people I know are still unsure or backed out of the 20 dollar a night room. So for now I'm groupless. Thanks. 
Facebook.com/liefrunsfar
Liefy@yahoo.com
Liefy
ashleyzebro wrote: I'm interested, have you already found six people? I am 22 year old female from NY [smile]
-------------------------
Ashley Zebro

I'm still looking. I'm totally interested in sharing a room. Male/37. I'm very active with the Save Movement and DXE and the animal rights student group at Colorado State University. I have a Facebook messenger group going. Would love to add others to it as most people I know are still unsure or backed out of the 20 dollar a night room. So for now I'm groupless. Thanks. 
Facebook.com/liefrunsfar
Liefy@yahoo.com
Liefy
namakirtan wrote: I am attending the conference and would like to share a room.
namaseva@gmail.com

Nama   (850)-851-7498

I'm still looking. I'm totally interested in sharing a room. Male/37. I'm very active with the Save Movement and DXE and the animal rights student group at Colorado State University. I have a Facebook messenger group going. Would love to add others to it as most people I know are still unsure or backed out of the 20 dollar a night room. So for now I'm groupless. Thanks. 
Facebook.com/liefrunsfar
Liefy@yahoo.com
Liefy
mattlautner wrote: I plan on attending the conference and would be happy to share a room! I was a peta2 youth advisor last year, and an intern at The Humane League. Feel free to text me! 

Facebook.com/liefrunsfar
Liefy@yahoo.com

Add a Website Forum to your website.